Explore more of your interests to get involved with our organization, advocate for farmers, or learn about justice and equity for farmers. Below is a list of organizations that we look to in our own work. If you’re interested in affecting or understanding policies that support farmers, follow the work of these organizations.
Get involved with Land For Good
- Donate now to strengthen Land For Good’s impact
- Send us your farmland access or transfer story so we can educate others on successes and challenges
- Volunteer as an advisor to Land For Good! We seek volunteers that can share their experience in the field and their professional expertise to help us advance our mission. This might include:
- attending an advisor meeting to share feedback on strategic direction or program ideas,
- responding to occasional requests for input and advice,
- being an ambassador of LFG in your community, and/or
- attending and sharing information about upcoming educational events & fundraising activities.
If you’re interested in volunteering, please reach out to Shemariah about how best to get involved.
Advocate for farmers and farmland
- American Farmland Trust
- Farm Bill Action Center
- National Farmers Union – Climate Change & Agriculture Policy Resource Center
- National Young Farmers Coalition
- National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition
- Northeast Organic Farmers Association (NOFA) local chapter
- Rhode Island Food Policy Council