Make your investment in improving farmland access here!
Since 2004, Land For Good has been helping ensure the future of farming in New England by putting more farmers more securely on more land. As a result of our work, hundreds of farmers have accessed farmland and thousands of acres remain in active farming. Entire communities have benefited from increased farming opportunity, healthy lands, and a more secure food supply.
If you share our vision of a vibrant landscape of working farms managed by thriving farmers, please join with us and donate securely online now. Together we’re gaining ground for farmers.
When you join with us to tackle farmland access and transfer, you’re making a foundational investment in local farming, working landscapes, and food security.
Your support helps us help farmers, landowners and communities. And it enables us to promote the changes needed to increase farming opportunity, food production and land stewardship in our region.
If you believe that farming and land stewardship are vital to New England’s future, then join with us. As a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit charitable organization supported by grants, donations and fees, we rely on supporters like you to get more farmers on more land – and keep land in farming.
Please give what you can. Every donation counts.
How to give
- Online: Use the Donate button to make a secure, online donation. Make a one-time gift or become a subscribing donor by setting-up automatic recurring donations.
- Mail: Download, print and mail your completed Donation Form with check (payable to “Land For Good”) or credit card information. Our mailing address is PO Box 625, Keene NH 03431
- Phone: Call us at 603.357.1600 to make a donation by phone. If you reach our voice mail, please leave a message and phone number so that we can call you back to process your donation securely, or to answer any questions.
- Matching gifts: Does your company have a matching gifts program? Many do so check out how you can increase the impact of your gift with the help of your employer. Contact your employer for a matching gift form and mail the completed form to us along with your donation.
- Named gift: Celebrate a birthday, promotion at work or special accomplishment by making a named gift in someone’s honor! A donation can be used to congratulate or honor special events or people in your life. We will notify the honored person with a card and your good wishes.
Give with confidence
- Land For Good is a tax-exempt, charitable organization under IRS Code Section 501(c)(3). Our tax ID number is 02-0530711 and your gifts are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Our financial review and IRS tax filings are publicly available. You can view these along with other information about our programs and governance at our Guidestar listing. You can also find us by visiting Guidestar.org and searching for “Land For Good” or our tax ID number.
- Our work is regularly reviewed, assessed and required to document that we meet the highest standards of public and fiscal accountability, and program cost-effectiveness. We are a Guidestar Exchange Silver-level participant, demonstrating a commitment to transparency, and have an extensive track record of grants from public agencies and foundations.
- We value your support – and use it wisely to maximize its impact.