Explore our educational and planning resources focused on farmland access, transfer and tenure. Although selected for their relevance to farming in New England, most of these resources can be useful elsewhere.
- FAQs about farmland access, tenure and transfer
- Toolbox containing guides, worksheets, factsheets, report and outside links
- Case Studies from our work
- Free Webinar on tools for finding and assessing farmland
- Farm Link programs that connect farm seekers and farmland owners interested in putting or keeping land in active farming
Thank goodness people like you folks exist. I went to your web page and breathed a giant sigh of relief. I only wish I had been smart enough to come sooner!